We come to you!
Request your pick-up online.
what we recycle
All Green recycles an entire range of electronic waste from computers to medical equipment.
See and watch more about our award-winning company.
All Green Precious
Scrap Circuit Boards to Conflict Free .999 Pure Gold. Read more
All Green is pleased to announce that our company has received "Notice of Allowance" for our patent, meaning our patent has been approved!
Welcome to All Green Recycling
All Green Recycling, Inc. (AGR) is a Nationally Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and a full-service industrial, commercial and consumer recycling company with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction. We provide secure asset recovery and end-of -life management for a broad range of electronic waste, from computers to medical equipment. Our services also include management of returns, refurbishment of still-useful items, re-use/re-sale and complete recycling.
What does All Green Recycling Do?
- We have created a national footprint to serve the recycling industry.
- We provide additional management, sales and marketing to the businesses we have aligned, governed by a uniform set of systems, procedures and protocols.
- We have a national sales team ready to support operational management, using cloud based systems and software, to handle the work.
- Charlotte Inno / September 30, 2020How All Green Recycling's clean tech has disrupted the smelting industry
Charlotte startup All Green Recycling is expanding with the development of new technology that makes the extraction of precious metals from circuit boards as clean as possible.
Carol Jegou, CEO and co-founder of All Green, said the technology is among the first of its kind and has successfully disrupted the smelting industry. Smelting is the process of using high heat and a reduction agent like coal to extract elements from metal.
"With this clean tech, we are able to process circuit boards in an environmentally safe way, with no air emissions or water discharge," she said. "
Read Full Article
- Recycling International / December 24, 2019Recycling International spoke with Carol Jegou, CEO, at the recent E-waste World Expo in Frankfurt.
Recovering precious metals from the urban mine
‘Approximately 350,000 mobile phones are disposed of in the US every day — that is worth US$ 200 million in gold alone,’ estimates Carol Jegou, CEO of All Green Metal Recycling (AGR).
Read Full Article