We come to you!
Request your pick-up online.
what we recycle
All Green recycles an entire range of electronic waste from computers to medical equipment.
See and watch more about our award-winning company.
All Green Precious
Scrap Circuit Boards to Conflict Free .999 Pure Gold. Read more
Welcome to All Green Recycling
All Green Recycling, Inc. (AGR) is a Nationally Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and a full-service industrial, commercial and consumer recycling company with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction. We provide secure asset recovery and end-of -life management for a broad range of electronic waste, from computers to medical equipment. Our services also include management of returns, refurbishment of still-useful items, re-use/re-sale and complete recycling.
What does All Green Recycling Do?
- We have created a national footprint to serve the recycling industry.
- We provide additional management, sales and marketing to the businesses we have aligned, governed by a uniform set of systems, procedures and protocols.
- We have a national sales team ready to support operational management, using cloud based systems and software, to handle the work.
- Press Release / June 14, 2018All Green Recycling Inc. and its Precious Metals Recovery System (AGR) is Honored as Best for the World for Environment and Creating Most Positive Environmental Impact
All Green Recycling Inc. and its Precious Metals Recovery System (AGR) was recognized for being among companies creating the most positive environmental impact based on an independent, comprehensive assessment administered by the nonprofit B Lab. All Green Recycling is the first and only certified B Corp in Charlotte, NC.
View Full Press Release
- All Green Recycling Inc. President Peter Jegou will be speaking at the ISRI2018 convention in Las Vegas April 14-19, 2018.The ISRI (International Scrap Research Industries) Convention and Exposition is the largest event in the recycling industry.
The panel will include Peter Jegou, co-founder of All Green Precious Metal Recovery (www.allgreenpmr.com), along with Mark Cafferey from Umicore and Puneet Shrivatava from Dell Technologies.
The topic of this panel will be "Current status and recent developments for precious metal recovery from electronic scrap"
Visit the ISRI2018 website for more info
Bloomberg Businessweek / January 8, 2013
The Right Way to Destroy Sensitive Data
A company gives a batch of old computers to a recycler but neglects to delete the data stored on them. A few months later the hard drives–full of Social Security numbers, credit-card information, and corporate secrets–are for sale on EBay or a street corner in Ghana. It's a corporate nightmare. And it's an all-too-common scenario with e-waste.
Read full article