We come to you!
Request your pick-up online.
what we recycle
All Green recycles an entire range of electronic waste from computers to medical equipment.
See and watch more about our award-winning company.
All Green Precious
Scrap Circuit Boards to Conflict Free .999 Pure Gold. Read more
All Green is pleased to announce that our company has received "Notice of Allowance" for our patent, meaning our patent has been approved!
Welcome to All Green Recycling
All Green Recycling, Inc. (AGR) is a Nationally Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and a full-service industrial, commercial and consumer recycling company with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction. We provide secure asset recovery and end-of -life management for a broad range of electronic waste, from computers to medical equipment. Our services also include management of returns, refurbishment of still-useful items, re-use/re-sale and complete recycling.
What does All Green Recycling Do?
- We have created a national footprint to serve the recycling industry.
- We provide additional management, sales and marketing to the businesses we have aligned, governed by a uniform set of systems, procedures and protocols.
- We have a national sales team ready to support operational management, using cloud based systems and software, to handle the work.
- Charlotte, NC / June 7, 2019All Green President Peter Jegou has been invited to speak on a panel at the International Precious Metal Institute (IPMI) Annual Conference on June 15-18 in Reno, Nevada.
Peter will participate in a distinguished panel of experts in the industry regarding innovations in the Gold Industry.
All Green Precious Metal Recovery is the most sustainable process to recover "GREEN GOLD" from circuit boards and other alloy material.
The Annual International Precious Metals Conference is the signature event held each June. Delegates attend presentations given by industry leaders on topics ranging from Emerging Technologies, Financial Management, Environmental Management, Recovery and Refining. Delegates come from member companies around the world.
- Charlotte, NC / October 13, 2018Peter and Carol Jegou are guests on "About Your House" radio show
View Article | Listen Now
Bloomberg Businessweek / January 8, 2013
The Right Way to Destroy Sensitive Data
A company gives a batch of old computers to a recycler but neglects to delete the data stored on them. A few months later the hard drives–full of Social Security numbers, credit-card information, and corporate secrets–are for sale on EBay or a street corner in Ghana. It's a corporate nightmare. And it's an all-too-common scenario with e-waste.
Read full article