We come to you!
Request your pick-up online.
what we recycle
All Green recycles an entire range of electronic waste from computers to medical equipment.
See and watch more about our award-winning company.
Proprietary processes that will bring about a paradigm change in the electronics recycling industry. Read more
Welcome to All Green Recycling
All Green Recycling, Inc. (AGR) is a Nationally Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and a full-service industrial, commercial and consumer recycling company with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction. We provide secure asset recovery and end-of -life management for a broad range of electronic waste, from computers to medical equipment. Our services also include management of returns, refurbishment of still-useful items, re-use/re-sale and complete recycling.
What does All Green Recycling Do?
- We have created a national footprint to serve the recycling industry.
- We provide additional management, sales and marketing to the businesses we have aligned, governed by a uniform set of systems, procedures and protocols.
- We have a national sales team ready to support operational management, using cloud based systems and software, to handle the work.
- NCTA / April 2017Carol Jegou, Chairman and CEO of All Green Recycling Inc., featured in North Carolina Technology Association's "Executive Spotlight"
- The Charlotte Observer / June 9, 2016Charlotte recycling business sees green in discarded e-devices
Inside All Green Recycling’s 40,000-square-foot facility in west Charlotte, there's a locked steel cage where your old electronic toys go to die. From your discarded Nintendo 1 to your out-dated iPhone or 1980s Macintosh IIsi, All Green Recycling has seen it all.
View Full Article
Bloomberg Businessweek / January 8, 2013
The Right Way to Destroy Sensitive Data
A company gives a batch of old computers to a recycler but neglects to delete the data stored on them. A few months later the hard drives–full of Social Security numbers, credit-card information, and corporate secrets–are for sale on EBay or a street corner in Ghana. It's a corporate nightmare. And it's an all-too-common scenario with e-waste.
Read full article
- Recycling News Archives